BATTLE BEARS ZOMBIES iOS 11 update with new AR mode is available now https://goo.gl/YokFcP
Join the OFFICIAL Battle Bears Discord server hosted by SkyVuBen: https://discord.gg/bb
Battle Bears Gold: http://sky.vu/gold -:- Battle Bears Overclock: http://sky.vu/overclock

So, what's crackin?

Dban1Dban1 Banned, Member, SkyVu Beta Tester Posts: 9,508 Fabled
Simply tryna dust up the place a bit ;/
rwT4Yae.jpg

Comments

• PiratePirate Member, MVP Posts: 29,677 Fabled
    Well... things are quieter as surely you have noticed.
  • SSP_RismSSP_Rism Member Posts: 2,080 Underlord 2016
    Pirate wrote: »

Its sad but hey at least we're not all inactive cus the discord exists
    SSS
    SSP_Rism wrote: »

I don't exactly like using Discord because the constant flooding of messages prevents some of reading important news... but maybe that's only me.

I don't exactly like using Discord because the constant flooding of messages prevents some of reading important news... but maybe that's only me.

pinned messages and a news channel both exist. non-important things don't get pinned besides in the off topic discussion channel (yes there are very important pins in memes channel)
    SSS
  • Hug2DeathHug2Death Member, MVP, SkyVu Beta Tester Posts: 6,791 Fabled
    Still alive, just checking up here every so often.
    imghug2death.gif
    Don't lose your way... in your mind~

You are the ocean's gray waves... destined to seek... life beyond... the shore... just out of reach~

pinned messages and a news channel both exist. non-important things don't get pinned besides in the off topic discussion channel (yes there are very important pins in memes channel)

I guess all I can do is force a smile and adapt then, even if it means I'll lose most of the stuff that happens in the servers anyway since I cannot spend all day in there.

I guess all I can do is force a smile and adapt then, even if it means I'll lose most of the stuff that happens in the servers anyway since I cannot spend all day in there.

You won’t miss it all and it’s not like you caught everything that went down on the forum, right? right?
    SSS

You won’t miss it all and it’s not like you caught everything that went down on the forum, right? right?

Still... it was a personal preference, that's all. I won't do things like launch raids with sockpuppet accounts and spam random trash for sure.
  • ComfySofaComfySofa Member, SkyVu Beta Tester Posts: 150 Recruit
    hello :)
  • PsychePsyche Member Posts: 4,200 Exalted
    The Huggable overlord has returned once again.
  • Kiro_S_KiyokiKiro_S_Kiyoki Member Posts: 1,238 Sergeant
    Pistachios my dude.
    Now instead of one of my usual philosophical but mostly insignificant quotes about life, how about just add me on Discord(Ipseit#6014) if you recognize me? If you do indeed know me then congrats you made it to adulthood, or are very close to it.