BATTLE BEARS ZOMBIES iOS 11 update with new AR mode is available now https://goo.gl/YokFcP
Join the OFFICIAL Battle Bears Discord server hosted by SkyVuBen: https://discord.gg/bb
Battle Bears Gold: http://sky.vu/gold -:- Battle Bears Overclock: http://sky.vu/overclock

So, what's crackin?

Dban1Dban1 Banned, Member, SkyVu Beta Tester Posts: 9,508 Fabled
Simply tryna dust up the place a bit ;/
rwT4Yae.jpg

Comments

  • PiratePirate Member, MVP Posts: 29,677 Fabled
    Well... things are quieter as surely you have noticed.
  • SSP_RismSSP_Rism Member Posts: 2,080 Underlord 2016
    Pirate wrote: »
    Well... things are quieter as surely you have noticed.

    Its sad but hey at least we're not all inactive cus the discord exists
    SSS
  • PiratePirate Member, MVP Posts: 29,677 Fabled
    SSP_Rism wrote: »
    Pirate wrote: »
    Well... things are quieter as surely you have noticed.

    Its sad but hey at least we're not all inactive cus the discord exists

    I don't exactly like using Discord because the constant flooding of messages prevents some of reading important news... but maybe that's only me.
  • SSP_RismSSP_Rism Member Posts: 2,080 Underlord 2016
    Pirate wrote: »
    SSP_Rism wrote: »
    Pirate wrote: »
    Well... things are quieter as surely you have noticed.

    Its sad but hey at least we're not all inactive cus the discord exists

    I don't exactly like using Discord because the constant flooding of messages prevents some of reading important news... but maybe that's only me.

    pinned messages and a news channel both exist. non-important things don't get pinned besides in the off topic discussion channel (yes there are very important pins in memes channel)
    SSS
  • Hug2DeathHug2Death Member, MVP, SkyVu Beta Tester Posts: 6,791 Fabled
    Still alive, just checking up here every so often.
    imghug2death.gif
    Don't lose your way... in your mind~

    You are the ocean's gray waves... destined to seek... life beyond... the shore... just out of reach~
  • PiratePirate Member, MVP Posts: 29,677 Fabled
    SSP_Rism wrote: »
    Pirate wrote: »
    SSP_Rism wrote: »
    Pirate wrote: »
    Well... things are quieter as surely you have noticed.

    Its sad but hey at least we're not all inactive cus the discord exists

    I don't exactly like using Discord because the constant flooding of messages prevents some of reading important news... but maybe that's only me.

    pinned messages and a news channel both exist. non-important things don't get pinned besides in the off topic discussion channel (yes there are very important pins in memes channel)

    I guess all I can do is force a smile and adapt then, even if it means I'll lose most of the stuff that happens in the servers anyway since I cannot spend all day in there.
  • SSP_RismSSP_Rism Member Posts: 2,080 Underlord 2016
    Pirate wrote: »
    SSP_Rism wrote: »
    Pirate wrote: »
    SSP_Rism wrote: »
    Pirate wrote: »
    Well... things are quieter as surely you have noticed.

    Its sad but hey at least we're not all inactive cus the discord exists

    I don't exactly like using Discord because the constant flooding of messages prevents some of reading important news... but maybe that's only me.

    pinned messages and a news channel both exist. non-important things don't get pinned besides in the off topic discussion channel (yes there are very important pins in memes channel)

    I guess all I can do is force a smile and adapt then, even if it means I'll lose most of the stuff that happens in the servers anyway since I cannot spend all day in there.

    You won’t miss it all and it’s not like you caught everything that went down on the forum, right? right?
    SSS
  • PiratePirate Member, MVP Posts: 29,677 Fabled
    SSP_Rism wrote: »
    Pirate wrote: »
    SSP_Rism wrote: »
    Pirate wrote: »
    SSP_Rism wrote: »
    Pirate wrote: »
    Well... things are quieter as surely you have noticed.

    Its sad but hey at least we're not all inactive cus the discord exists

    I don't exactly like using Discord because the constant flooding of messages prevents some of reading important news... but maybe that's only me.

    pinned messages and a news channel both exist. non-important things don't get pinned besides in the off topic discussion channel (yes there are very important pins in memes channel)

    I guess all I can do is force a smile and adapt then, even if it means I'll lose most of the stuff that happens in the servers anyway since I cannot spend all day in there.

    You won’t miss it all and it’s not like you caught everything that went down on the forum, right? right?

    Still... it was a personal preference, that's all. I won't do things like launch raids with sockpuppet accounts and spam random trash for sure.
  • ComfySofaComfySofa Member, SkyVu Beta Tester Posts: 150 Recruit
    hello :)
  • PiratePirate Member, MVP Posts: 29,677 Fabled
  • PsychePsyche Member Posts: 4,200 Exalted
    The Huggable overlord has returned once again.
  • Kiro_S_KiyokiKiro_S_Kiyoki Member Posts: 1,238 Sergeant
    Pistachios my dude.
    Now instead of one of my usual philosophical but mostly insignificant quotes about life, how about just add me on Discord(Ipseit#6014) if you recognize me? If you do indeed know me then congrats you made it to adulthood, or are very close to it.
Sign In or Register to comment.