BATTLE BEARS ZOMBIES iOS 11 update with new AR mode is available now https://goo.gl/YokFcP
Join the OFFICIAL Battle Bears Discord server hosted by SkyVuBen: https://discord.gg/bb
Battle Bears Gold: http://sky.vu/gold -:- Battle Bears Overclock: http://sky.vu/overclock

this forum is officially dead

FREESHFREESH Member Posts: 5,449 Fabled
rest in boneitus XD
ВЫЗЫВАЙТЕ СРЕДСТВА ПРОИЗВОДСТВА
KV-2-1940.jpg

Comments

• thecheeseloverthecheeselover Member Posts: 3,344 Noble
  • thecheeseloverthecheeselover Member Posts: 3,344 Noble
    edited January 18
    i have rock
  • PiratePirate Member, MVP Posts: 29,678 Fabled
    Rollin' Rock.
  • SSP_RismSSP_Rism Member Posts: 2,080 Underlord 2016
    Discord is the active place
    Discord.gg/bb
    SSS
  • SilenceSilence Member, SkyVu Beta Tester Posts: 2,773 Noble
    RIP I just came back too :(
    @Silence Yeah, it became quiet since Discord took over, but I don't see why many think it's funny... troll humor probably.
  • dominator2935dominator2935 Member Posts: 107 Recruit
    yeah, probably
    As far as I know, it could be used to host images like fan art and other pics that aren't directly on phone...? Or maybe for other fan works.
  • AbsoluteZeroAbsoluteZero Member, SkyVu Beta Tester Posts: 3,445 Noble
    Discord has like five very active users and that's about it. There's are some more depending on the day but like 85% of the activity on discord is the same couple of people. Until they release the new game (if they release it) this entire community is basically dead.

Took long enough. We all knew it was going to happen just a matter of time. I think most of us are still here more for the people than the games themselves, but I may be wrong for that.

Rest in pieces.
    OKY was here
  • AlphaAlpha Member Posts: 586 Corporal
    Forums has been pretty quiet for a year now
    assert Alpha

• dominator2935dominator2935 Member Posts: 107 Recruit
    @AbsoluteZero lol nah there's been quite a lot of activity on the discord and it's not just 5 people talking. Agreed that out of the ~1900 people there only like 100 are online every so often and only 20 talk regularly, but it's still a way to keep the community afloat until BBR2 comes out, and along with it (hopefully) the revival of the community. Just gotta hope my dude
  • FREESHFREESH Member Posts: 5,449 Fabled
    rip theyre actualy dying now lol
    ВЫЗЫВАЙТЕ СРЕДСТВА ПРОИЗВОДСТВА
    KV-2-1940.jpg
  • Chocolate_ThunderChocolate_Thunder Member Posts: 28 Recruit
    ben. i dont feel so good
  • SpectrumXIVSpectrumXIV Member, SkyVu Beta Tester Posts: 3,037 Noble
    I don't feel like the discord, despite being active, carries the same vibe that got us hooked back then on this forum. Closing this forum down is pretty much the death of old BB.
    What you learn today will change what you are tomorrow. Put your heart into what you're doing, or you'll spend your life never changing and never moving. -14_SP3CTRUM
    Discord gives a different vibe, yes. But I guess it's easier and cheaper to maintain.
  • Ex_bystanderEx_bystander Member Posts: 101 Recruit
    21 days left
  • Wilpower784Wilpower784 Member, Moderator, MVP, SkyVu Beta Tester Posts: 5,262 Fabled
    @SpectrumXIV Very much agreed, but I don't think there's much to do about it.
    x_busting_by_ultimatemaverickx-d80l1pf.gif
  • Ex_bystanderEx_bystander Member Posts: 101 Recruit
    18 days left
  • PsychePsyche Member Posts: 4,200 Exalted
    I think I might try and make a load of posts just to get my total comment count to a nice round number.
    According to Discord, we have time until October.
  • PsychePsyche Member Posts: 4,200 Exalted
    Indeed we do. Bit of a relief but at the same time a shame they won't rip the band-aid off. Guess we'll still be kicking for a short while yet.
    Better than nothing... they mentioned wanting to archive everything for a "forum museum" whatever that meant.
    its going onto a different app in the future as said by this weeks livestream
    ...An app? Something like the BB backpack?
    no more of like a different form of instagram but im not too sure i cant remember this was four days ago
    I guess the only way to find out is wait for the unavoidable to happen then.