It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
“How do I get my own group?"
Contact a Moderator with your request!
"What can I do in a group?"
Well a group is like a little mini forum so you can post all kinds of fun stuff in there!
"What do I need for my group?"
You will need four things!
1st. An icon to set your group apart!
2nd. A banner for your page!
3rd. Request approval from a Moderator.
4th. About 2 hours a day to keep your group lively!
"Who can have a group?"
Well almost anybody but there are a few qualifications!
1. All clans are entitled to their own group!
2. You must be in good standing with the forum and moderators.
3. You must have an idea of what kind of group you want.
4. You must agree to follow all forum rules.
5. You must \have been a member for at least 3 months!
"How do I change my group settings?"
Ask a Moderator nicely.
"What type of groups are there?"
Tough question! the are two types of group settings.
First you may choose whether or not you can have other see you group without being a member. This is called the "Visibility" setting
Second is how members can join your group you may either have it so that anyone can join or require they ask for permission to join! This is called the "Join" setting