Let me explain:
1. All of the good weapons are expensive for most classes (riggs is an exception)
2. All of the starter weapons suck bad unless they have proper equips and even then not so good (double rainbow, big shot, grenader blah blah blah)
3. A lot of weapons are too expensive for new players to even dream of reaching
4. The Pro mode exist and are expensive
5. Equips exists and are expensive
Equip 2 slot not only costs gas but have a level lock
6. Loadout slots exist and are expensive
7. Level locks are really high for new players (but i sort of see why certain weapons would have it as they require much more skill to use and therefore prevent new players from wasting stuff on it when it's useless for them).
8. People don't know about the community and therefore miss out on the strats we know.
so how do we fix these problems and make it new player friendly?
1.Every weapon over 200,000 joules should be reduced to 200k
Every weapon between 100,000-199,999 joules should be reduced to 100k
Every weapon over 75 gas should be reduced to 75 gas
Every cheap gas weapon (under 60 gas) should be turned into joules using this formula: gas>joules>x1000>x2 (e.g. Steamshot is 30 gas then 60,000 joules)
2. All of them are gonna get buffed anyway so i mean...
3. Jump is default.
radar is 120,000 joules and only shows enemies who have hit you recently or ones in front of you.
4. All equips +1 is default and +2 follow the same formula as the cheap gas weapon formula (e.g. Speed +2 is 20 gas then 20,000 joules)
equip slot 2 is 1 joule and no level lock/default (whichever works)
5. Loadout slot 2 is free
6. All level locks are halved or removed
7. Advertise the forums maybe? Kind of like the get free gas but "join the forums" and pressing on it will lead you to the forums.
this would be very benefitial considering basically every mobile shooter is broken and or p2w, with a totally new player friendly game that also supports a competitive with the balance of the game, including the massive amount of content the game can constantly get and keep players. This would lead the game to start slowly rebuilidng itself and the community as more and more people just find themselves in the menu seeing the "forums" button and with that bbg should be totally new player friendly. Skins/premium classes are ridiculously expensive still so people will still pay money and even then usually when players buy a class with money they'll get a bit extra to buy weapons for their new class so a profit is still easy to get.
These may seem cheap but remember when you started 50,000 joules was super expensive