BATTLE BEARS ZOMBIES iOS 11 update with new AR mode is available now https://goo.gl/YokFcP
Join the OFFICIAL Battle Bears Discord server hosted by SkyVuBen: https://discord.gg/bb
Battle Bears Gold: http://sky.vu/gold -:- Battle Bears Overclock: http://sky.vu/overclock

If there was a new sniper rifle, what would it be?

Ultimate_BearUltimate_Bear Member Posts: 992 Underlord 2016
edited February 2017 in BB OVERCLOCK
As a long time sniper on Battle Bears Overclock, I created a poll for other snipers. This is just a poll for fun. Even though we all know well there will be no update soon; we can still imagine our dream snipe rifle. Out of these rifles, what would you want to have? (Also I am aware it is spelled rifle but "riffle" implies that these are not real rifles)

If there was a new sniper rifle, what would it be? 14 votes

ZAP: A riffle that shoots electric blue shots (Ow, that hurt)
21%
ImpulsiveBlueHeroMR329 3 votes
I'm 5 At Heart Riffle: A riffle that shoots candy, and like goo, slows down the enemy. Beam is colorful (Yum, now I want some candy)
0%
I'm Salty RIffle: A riffle that one shots enemies but takes 10 seconds to reload. (You better be good at hiding)
0%
Who Needs Eagle Eye Riffle: A riffle that makes the enemy bigger(easier to shoot), but has a small clip size. This also benefits others around you (You're tall man)
0%
Splatball Riffle : A riffle that changes the enemy's color. (Taste the rainbow)
14%
Scwambledthecheeselover 2 votes
Starc's Riffle: A riffle that is for spectators, it can not do damage. Spectators may not join unless holding these. (For those certain players who enjoy ruining every 1v1;))
21%
ChaoTicKraZeIgolideStarc 3 votes
Don't Pop My Bubble Riffle: A riffle that shoots bubbles, it has a large clip size but shots do less damage. Like honey for Riggs except funnier(Try to say bubbles madly. You can't)
0%
BOOOOOOOM Riffle: A riffle that when aimed at the ground, unleashes a small explotsion. Like Tillman this can do damage to the sniper if too close(Run awayyyyy)
14%
InstableGriffShimmer 2 votes
School Riffle: A riffle that shoots facts at you. Every time an enemy is hit, they receive an educational fact. This will make the enemy very annoyed/ confused, they will likely fall asleep effecting their playing performance. (ew. Enough said)
7%
terminater 1 vote
Other: Elaborate in the comments please:)
21%
SSP_RismSoo__heyChoctoling 3 votes
ybqrvwtdjq49.png
18cek3ohgw0m.gif

Comments

• ChaoTicKraZeChaoTicKraZe Member Posts: 438 Recruit
    Starc's Riffle: A riffle that is for spectators, it can not do damage. Spectators may not join unless holding these. (For those certain players who enjoy ruining every 1v1;))
    WE NEED THIS SO BAD
  • thecheeseloverthecheeselover Member Posts: 3,344 Noble
    This riffle would be fun to use on bbo
  • SSP_RismSSP_Rism Member Posts: 2,080 Underlord 2016
    I like the explosive sniper one but i think it would be cool for a sniper that had maybe more ammo and faster rof and put poison on someone when you shoot them but in return did less base damage maybe something like this:
    7 ammo
    0.85 rof
    120 damage
    15 poison per second over 3 seconds (stacks 5 times, resets timer when you stack it but won't reset once it reaches the max poison)

Might be a bit OP or UP but i think this would be pretty cool
    SSS
  • Soo__heySoo__hey Member Posts: 334 Underlord 2016
    1337 R1F13

Only 360 no scopes register damage
    SSS
  • SSP_RismSSP_Rism Member Posts: 2,080 Underlord 2016
    Soo__hey wrote: »
    1337 R1F13

1000 damage when hits pls
    SSS
  • ShimmerShimmer Member Posts: 27 Recruit
    BOOOOOOOM Riffle: A riffle that when aimed at the ground, unleashes a small explotsion. Like Tillman this can do damage to the sniper if too close(Run awayyyyy)
    Clip size of 1?
    Soo__hey wrote: »
    1337 R1F13

• IgolideIgolide Member Posts: 222 Recruit
    edited February 2017
    Another cool rifle idea would be a rifle that is extremely damaging but is really slow (the bullet spends ages in the air and slowly moves forwards) be really good to unsuspecting snipers who spend ages aiming and don't pay attention to the game

Also 4 more points:
    The zap rifle would be cool if it stunned the enemy , they were frozen on the spot for a short amount of time( but the rifle didn't do that much dameage

And the colour rifle would be cool if it changed the enemies screen making to that Colour or left a temporary splat mark on it distorting the enemies aim(the weapon would have to be low damage so not op) (same sorta idea would work for the education rifle.

Also a rifle that shot ice traps (or something similar) would be Awsome and very hard to use. It would add another dimension to the game people would have to focus to avoid traps.

And the grow you're enemy rifle sounds great.

Another rifle that would be cool is one that shot huge bullets(this could like with the slow bullet weapon) these big bullets would help people who struggle to aim

It would be cool if u could add one or two of my weapon ideas to the list they are not as good a yours tho.

If everyone puts forward ideas this could be a huge thread

Fantastic post btw and very cool ideas skyvu should look at this post.

• ChoctolingChoctoling Member Posts: 204 Recruit
    The A-Mei-Zing Rifle, The Rifle That Freeze's Enemies
    9ceb47aa51eb16be6eb23f2081bda99a.gif

A-MEI-ZING
  • ShimmerShimmer Member Posts: 27 Recruit
    Gold44 wrote: »
    Another cool rifle idea would be a rifle that is extremely damaging but is really slow (the bullet spends ages in the air and slowly moves forwards) be really good to unsuspecting snipers who spend ages aiming and don't pay attention to the game

Also 4 more points:
    The zap rifle would be cool if it stunned the enemy , they were frozen on the spot for a short amount of time( but the rifle didn't do that much dameage

And the colour rifle would be cool if it changed the enemies screen making to that Colour or left a temporary splat mark on it distorting the enemies aim(the weapon would have to be low damage so not op) (same sorta idea would work for the education rifle.

Also a rifle that shot ice traps (or something similar) would be Awsome and very hard to use. It would add another dimension to the game people would have to focus to avoid traps.

And the grow you're enemy rifle sounds great.

Another rifle that would be cool is one that shot huge bullets(this could like with the slow bullet weapon) these big bullets would help people who struggle to aim

It would be cool if u could add one or two of my weapon ideas to the list they are not as good a yours tho.

If everyone puts forward ideas this could be a huge thread

Fantastic post btw and very cool ideas skyvu should look at this post.

Unfortunately I don't think I can edite the poll options. It only allows me to edit the title and description. However, your ideas are fantastic! Thanks for adding on Gold:)

• ScwambledScwambled Member Posts: 2,340 War Hero
    We need a rifle that, when shot at an enemy, the enemy player will receive a ten second ad that they have to watch.
    tumblr_nuqmcbavte1r7t4nto1_1280.gif?w=615