BATTLE BEARS ZOMBIES iOS 11 update with new AR mode is available now https://goo.gl/YokFcP
Join the OFFICIAL Battle Bears Discord server hosted by SkyVuBen: https://discord.gg/bb
Battle Bears Gold: http://sky.vu/gold -:- Battle Bears Overclock: http://sky.vu/overclock

BBG competitive ban list.

SSP_RismSSP_Rism Member Posts: 2,080 Underlord 2016
edited May 28 in BB GOLD
maps:
-frozen pundra
-skate or die
-gold digger
-steamyard blues
-desert airmine
-abusement park
-skyview

specials:
caffeine injection
propbearganda on a riggs
Cloaking on astoria

equipment:
damage 3
damage+ammo
damage+armour
explosions 3
explosions+ammo
explosions+armour

oliver:
-acreambos+queensbury rules/armour or with damage 2.
-steamshot with damage
-oco gauntlet

riggs:
-armour (an entire second of life and ibgs give him so much health both of which are broken)
-field medic

huggable:
-none

tilman:
-RPL+ammo

Astoria:
-capital pains

wil:
-none

graham:
-none

botch:
-cosmic bomb (spammy and ridiculous damage and aoe)
-toxic plague+damage equips ("dmg 2 and i kill every class in 1-2 shots" kind of OP)

saberi:
-social butterfly

sanchez:
-none

b-1000:
-lightning bolt with damage 2
-energy barrier

whitelist
-Equipment that do not affect the weapons on your sets are allowed e.g. Exp 3 Astoria
-caffeine on huggable
-when against a confirmed hacker anything is allowed. You can’t call someone a hacker then use OP sets they have to be a blatant super jump infinite ammo etc kind.
SSS

Comments

  • thecheeseloverthecheeselover Member Posts: 3,344 Noble
    Move this discussion to clan talk plz
  • SSP_RismSSP_Rism Member Posts: 2,080 Underlord 2016
    Move this discussion to clan talk plz

    It's for all bbg players to refer to only mainly for Rv
    SSS
  • thecheeseloverthecheeselover Member Posts: 3,344 Noble
    Dujuran wrote: »
    Move this discussion to clan talk plz

    It's for all bbg players to refer to only mainly for Rv

    ok then
  • Soo__heySoo__hey Member Posts: 334 Underlord 2016
    Why isn't Losing Your Head here lol
    SSS
  • SSP_RismSSP_Rism Member Posts: 2,080 Underlord 2016
    Soo__hey wrote: »
    Why isn't Losing Your Head here lol

    Forgot.
    SSS
  • LethalLethal Member Posts: 313 Recruit
    questionable weapons/sets:
    -acreambos +armour/kumakiri
    armour/kumakiri vs the loss of speed is balanced IMO
    -oco gauntlet
    Why is this banned?
    -iron curtain for huggable
    Wait what? why on earth this? being able to like not get hit for a while is amazing, but in no shape or form OP considering hug has to get even closer to hit someone, and the opponent would be within the shield, giving the ability to attack.
    -losing your head
    already discussed this, its only banned because you don't like it.
    -speed field
    what? you certainly don't like people being fast. It's not even OP.
    -phat man using lockon.
    Takes forever to even lock, and it assures of 1 potential kill.

    Things that should be added:
    - Urine Trouble in general
    - spamclicking on basscannon
    - Energy Barrier
    - Electric Honey + damage 2
    - Twin Bearzookas + explosion
    - Fireworks
    - Orbs + damage
    - Toxic Plague
    - Bind Gun + damage
    Sombra best OW girl.
  • SSP_RismSSP_Rism Member Posts: 2,080 Underlord 2016
    Lethal wrote: »
    questionable weapons/sets:
    -acreambos +armour/kumakiri
    armour/kumakiri vs the loss of speed is balanced IMO
    -oco gauntlet
    Why is this banned?
    -iron curtain for huggable
    Wait what? why on earth this? being able to like not get hit for a while is amazing, but in no shape or form OP considering hug has to get even closer to hit someone, and the opponent would be within the shield, giving the ability to attack.
    -losing your head
    already discussed this, its only banned because you don't like it.
    -speed field
    what? you certainly don't like people being fast. It's not even OP.
    -phat man using lockon.
    Takes forever to even lock, and it assures of 1 potential kill.

    Things that should be added:
    - Urine Trouble in general
    - spamclicking on basscannon
    - Energy Barrier
    - Electric Honey + damage 2
    - Twin Bearzookas + explosion
    - Fireworks
    - Orbs + damage
    - Toxic Plague
    - Bind Gun + damage

    1. Acreambos are balanced because they have that health debuff, kumakiri/armour remove that and make it unbalanced.
    2. It's OP?
    3. Static shuffle, lyh, so fly and charged run all make iron curtain huggable broken.
    4. Yeah basically
    5. Too good in roll out and gives too huge of an advantage, it makes anyone not using it only be able to counter it by using it.
    6. It doesn't feel good for the person recieving it, and there's also a problem: it's a guranteed kill. Focus down the best player on a team with phat man lock ons and that team is gonna lose.
    7. UT in general is fine i only think it's truly OP with dmg 2.
    8. Stay away from being right in front of a bass cannon and you probably will never die to it.
    9. Yes ban the only thing that could make b-1000 viable
    10. Forgot to add it, adding now.
    11. What's wrong with twin bearzooka?
    12. Fireworks are annoying and there are just better options no point in banning a weapon when peace maker and happy hour do the same job but better
    13. Forgot adding now.
    14. Are you sure about that? Might wanna check the wiki.
    SSS
  • LethalLethal Member Posts: 313 Recruit
    Peace maker and phatman do a way different job. they provide 1 hit kills, while fireworks are spammable and unavoidable high damage dealers. you realise locking on takes longer then killing a Tilman does, right? "Bass Cannon is fine because you can move away from it" terrible argument, especially considering it's range is massive. for Acreambo's, you still get less health then you would with any other set + kumakiri/armour, and you give up on extra speed/damage, while your opponent can just get that extra while having good health.
    Sombra best OW girl.
  • LethalLethal Member Posts: 313 Recruit
    About Bind gun: forgot that it didn't have damage equipment, but it does have 50 DPS + slowing effect on a support, so i still consider it too good.
    Sombra best OW girl.
  • SSP_RismSSP_Rism Member Posts: 2,080 Underlord 2016
    -added white list
    SSS
  • SSP_RismSSP_Rism Member Posts: 2,080 Underlord 2016
    -toxic plague added
    -hand cannon removed
    I forgot to add the fact that hand cannon was removed after the balance update but it was unbanned the moment it was balanced it just wasn't showed.
    SSS
  • LilyBLilyB Member Posts: 143 Recruit
    So you're saying someone using hasr/asr vs someone using oco gauntlet is fair game? I'm pretty sure oco isn't even close to winning against any other class. Oco shouldn't even be on a ban list!! unless you're playing against noobs. Then you'll get a good kill streak going on but if not then you won't win. Probably get 10-19 depending on the teammates you have/go against. 4vs4 2vs2 3vs3 1vs1 you won't win using oco(unless you play noobs).
  • SSP_RismSSP_Rism Member Posts: 2,080 Underlord 2016
    LilyB wrote: »
    So you're saying someone using hasr/asr vs someone using oco gauntlet is fair game? I'm pretty sure oco isn't even close to winning against any other class. Oco shouldn't even be on a ban list!! unless you're playing against noobs. Then you'll get a good kill streak going on but if not then you won't win. Probably get 10-19 depending on the teammates you have/go against. 4vs4 2vs2 3vs3 1vs1 you won't win using oco(unless you play noobs).

    I do agree that in a proliver match it won't be useful but the bans go over to pubs.
    SSS
  • thecheeseloverthecheeselover Member Posts: 3,344 Noble
    Darn my riggs explosives 3 buzz kill is banned ;-:
  • SSP_RismSSP_Rism Member Posts: 2,080 Underlord 2016
    Darn my riggs explosives 3 buzz kill is banned ;-:

    Check the whitelist ;)
    SSS
  • thecheeseloverthecheeselover Member Posts: 3,344 Noble
    Dujuran wrote: »
    Darn my riggs explosives 3 buzz kill is banned ;-:

    Check the whitelist ;)

    thx :)
  • Soo__heySoo__hey Member Posts: 334 Underlord 2016
    OCO Gauntlet isn't op, but not a fair weapon IMO.

    Even against people that are half decent, you can spam orbs.
    SSS
  • SSP_RismSSP_Rism Member Posts: 2,080 Underlord 2016
    Soo__hey wrote: »
    OCO Gauntlet isn't op, but not a fair weapon IMO.

    Even against people that are half decent, you can spam orbs.

    it's no fun to play against and does most of the work for you causing bad habits and everyone hating you along with what you said.
    SSS
  • SSP_RismSSP_Rism Member Posts: 2,080 Underlord 2016
    -removed eh+damage 2 ban
    -removed señor ban
    SSS
  • DanDan Member Posts: 1,485 Sergeant
    Not that I'm in the clan or want to join, but how exactly is armour on Riggs or damage + armour is overpowered? Armour is arguably one of the worst equipments behind melee, considering that main guns such as the Sci Fi HASR and provolonwed that do 6-9 damage can easily take away the extra health from armour in 3-6 hits. And really, SRCG? The gun sucks, it so inconsitent and runs out of ammo so quickly.
  • SSP_RismSSP_Rism Member Posts: 2,080 Underlord 2016
    Dan wrote: »
    Not that I'm in the clan or want to join, but how exactly is armour on Riggs or damage + armour is overpowered? Armour is arguably one of the worst equipments behind melee, considering that main guns such as the Sci Fi HASR and provolonwed that do 6-9 damage can easily take away the extra health from armour in 3-6 hits. And really, SRCG? The gun sucks, it so inconsitent and runs out of ammo so quickly.

    armour on riggs allows riggs to take 5-8 bullets more (about a second) which is really broken, but it may not have been banned if ibgs didn't exist. ibgs on a armour riggs are ridiculous and allow riggs to live forever.
    srcg does 71 DPS, 6 over the cap of automatically being OP.
    SSS
  • Soo__heySoo__hey Member Posts: 334 Underlord 2016
    IBG becomes a real problem, with heavies having around 400 health with one IBG.

    Damage allows Riggs to become a insanely powerful class, not only does it have almost double the health of Oliver, it deals significant damage.

    And SRCG, is one of the most broken weapons right now. It's a hitscan AOE weapon with incredible DPS.

    @Dan
    SSS
  • DanDan Member Posts: 1,485 Sergeant
    @Soo__hey
    @Dujura

    What's IBG? Over heal? If so, yeah I never thought about that but having 350+ health by one health pack is ridiculous. And on paper SRCG seems OP but for whatever reason when ever I use it, it never kills. I dump the whole mag onto a soldier at medium range and he doesn't die. Probably my internet.
  • SSP_RismSSP_Rism Member Posts: 2,080 Underlord 2016
    Dan wrote: »
    @Soo__hey
    @Dujura

    What's IBG? Over heal? If so, yeah I never thought about that but having 350+ health by one health pack is ridiculous. And on paper SRCG seems OP but for whatever reason when ever I use it, it never kills. I dump the whole mag onto a soldier at medium range and he doesn't die. Probably my internet.

    Ibg= imperial basket grande (official name for the chicken)

    With overhaul riggs you could use sword and stone, provo (had a -0% health bonus) and armour speed and you'd have 300 base health with accurate 60 DPS+ and 30-40% speed if you did/didn't have sucker punch respectively
    450 health 1 ibg
    600 with 2 ibgs
    SSS
  • King_Of_DOOOMKing_Of_DOOOM Member Posts: 57 Recruit
    why is riggs with propbearganda BANNED
  • SSP_RismSSP_Rism Member Posts: 2,080 Underlord 2016
    why is riggs with propbearganda BANNED

    ridiculous dps at any time he wants, crutch loadout.
    SSS
  • TacticalWarriorTacticalWarrior Member, SkyVu Beta Tester Posts: 6,833 Fabled
    Could we get an explanation for the banned decisions? As a person who doesn't play anymore, but is really interested in the meta of the game, I think that would be super duper cool!
  • SSP_RismSSP_Rism Member Posts: 2,080 Underlord 2016
    Could we get an explanation for the banned decisions? As a person who doesn't play anymore, but is really interested in the meta of the game, I think that would be super duper cool!

    most of them are obvious, some bans i personally disagree with e.g. dmg 2 hasr but they're banned overall so i have to include it. others are bans because of being a crutch, giving too much of an advantage, annoying or just simply OP. I have time rn so i'll include basic reasons for as many as i can do.
    SSS
  • King_Of_DOOOMKing_Of_DOOOM Member Posts: 57 Recruit
    minigun not op
Sign In or Register to comment.