BATTLE BEARS ZOMBIES iOS 11 update with new AR mode is available now https://goo.gl/YokFcP
Join the OFFICIAL Battle Bears Discord server hosted by SkyVuBen: https://discord.gg/bb
Battle Bears Gold: http://sky.vu/gold -:- Battle Bears Overclock: http://sky.vu/overclock

Just another thread about "BALANCE ISSUES" -_-

OYSTEROYSTER Member, Artist Posts: 229 Recruit
edited January 2017 in BB OVERCLOCK
I used to main Astoria. I remember thinking that there were some serious balance issues with other characters/weapons/abilities being OP...

I now use all characters. Mostly Astoria, Oliver, Graham and Tillman (occasionally Riggs and Wil).

There are no balance issues.. (with the exception of newbies vs seasoned players [pros] and not being able to afford to use the same weapons or not getting the "good" augments from chests. But the is a completely different type of balancing "issue" that is present, and necessary, in every single competitive online FPS/TPS game on the market)

I can see NOW (since I started using all characters frequently) that all of my balance complaints were entirely biased to my main character (Astoria).

I fully believe, without a single inkling of a doubt, that anyone that complains about any aspect of the game being unbalanced is completely biased in favor of their main character. Most people that have balance complaints are players that only use 1 or maybe 2 characters. Ask anyone that uses 3+ frequently, I have no doubt that they will agree with me.

Some people try to say that there are no character "classes" in BBO... haha so untrue. Every character has their specialty. Every character has unique abilities and weapons. (bear with me here, this is still balance related lol) So what if some weapons are shared with another character?? I mean honestly, think about real-life combat. Just because someone has a specialty in their military, doesn't mean they don't use the same weapons as others in combat. The classes in BBO are reflected in each characters abilities and stats (health, regen, speed). The worst part is that people still COMPLAIN about these abilities and stats being unbalanced! You guys want character classes, but you don't want other players to use the things, that define their class, to their advantage??

Again, I admit that I used to be someone that had SERIOUS complaints regarding certain weapons/characters/abilities being OP. Complaints that I often voiced in BBO chat and various group chats on kik. I can definitely understand WHY people THINK that certain weapons/characters/abilities are in need of nerfs or buffs. But if these players would just start using (and practicing with) these other weapons and characters, they too would see that everything they thought needed a nerf or buff before... definitely doesn't need it.

For those that have tried what I suggested (using and practicing with other characters) and are still biased in favor of their main character, consider this:

Lets say you main Astoria, k? You are constantly getting rekt by Graham. His turrets kill you. You keep getting trapped in his thunderdome. His SMG or shotgun invokes that pesky respawn screen all too often. So you say "OMG SHOTGUN AND GRAHAM'S TURRET ARE WAY TOO OP!! UNFAIR MAAAAAAN!!". Then you take my advice. You start using Graham! Good choice!! You play a match with him and you get TONS of kills. You get back to BBO chat "YEP, Told you graham was OP!! I just went 25-0 with him!"...

Perhaps the issue isn't that graham is OP... maybe you just suck with Astoria... maybe you've been using Astoria the way you should play with Graham... is it possible that you are actually destined to main Graham?

In this hypothetical (which isn't actually all that "hypothetical" as I've seen this complaint about Graham coming from many Astoria players), Astoria is complaining about Grahams turret/shotgun/SMG. If this is an issue, you are obviously using Astoria wrong... remember those character classes you said don't exist (but actually do exist...)? Astoria is a sniper. What the heck are you doing standing close to Graham, that it makes his shotgun/SMG an issue?? YOU ARE A SNIPER. YOU ARE FAST. You have more speed than any other character in the game! Run out of range and put a bullet between his eyes like a sniper should! Oh no, you say he's following you??? Well, he can't catch up to you, but if you're really that worried about it, why not try dropping one of those ice traps??

In short, if you are complaining about balance issue, try using other characters. If you still think those same balance issues exist (or believe even more so that "blah blah" is OP because you used them and did so well with them), you suck with your main, learn how to use them properly or main a different character (perhaps the character that you think is OP?)

Well.... this post is about 8 paragraphs longer than I originally intended... lol

That's all I got...

k bye.
6evf7qyjsgj1.png

ÄÏ OYSTER
[AI] Assassins Imperium President
AssassinsImperium account manager

Comments

• AbsoluteZeroAbsoluteZero Member, SkyVu Beta Tester Posts: 3,445 Noble
    edited January 2017
    Then explain to me how futuristic smg's 170 damage per second isn't completely broken when it is far higher than pretty much every other automatic weapon in the game. Most assault rifles sit at around 100-110 damage per second. Smg's, a little bit higher. I could see a range complaint but tbh smg's and assault rifles actually have about the same range if you test it. The biggest difference is accuracy, however in situations that aren't long range (which is most of them) this doesn't come into play much. Futuristic smg's dps is literally over 50% higher than some of the assault rifles and miniguns and it has pretty comparable range (actually higher range than miniguns iirc). How is it not broken?

Again, i understand that accuracy can make a huge difference in some cases but it often times just doesn't. Combine this to Wil's ridiculous stats (his stats are better than grahams in every category, literally, higher hp, speed, AND regen) and stellar abilities, i don't understand how Wil with futuristic smg can be considered fair. With regen armor, Wil becomes extrmely difficult to kill with automatic weapons, boasting up to 16 regen per second (five times higher than the default Riggs, although with armor this can balance out a little more), an ability that essentially grants him invincibility for eight seconds, and another ability (boombox) that can boost his regen even further, Wil becomes incredibly hard to kill without concentrated damage such as snipers or gunslinger. On top of all of that, its one of the easiest setups to use, with abilities that are objectively simple (use overclock when you are about to die, put down boombox, and then now you are at full health again and might've killed one or two people in the meantime) and smg's have auto aim. I cannot understand how you can even think that this setup is fair, and honestly the other smg's are broken too (except for standard) but just not quite as severely. Regen armor as a whole is unbalanced as well since +8 regen is far more significant than +20 armor or +56 health in most cases and it can make for ridiculously hard to kill setups sometimes.

While i agree that this game is more balanced than BBG and that the balancing issues are not game breaking, i think the latter is mostly because they are underused. If people used futuristic smg or sp pistol more often i truly think they would become gamebreaking. There are many balancing issues in this game that are worth adressing (another example, can you seriously tell me that standard minigun, smg, and the social butterfly are 'balanced' and that the only problem is a lack of skill?)

Graham is op Oyster. His turrets are extremely strong and have some of the lowest cooldown of any abilities for any character in the game, there are a few exceptions like barf bag. His smg's are very overwhelming, big spender is good, and shotguns can be very effective as well. Thunderdome is definitley broken, its an ability that literally slows you down so much that you are pretty much frozen and it completely blocks attacks. You can put it down with a healing turret, sit in there and heal to full health, and let your team mates kill enemies who got stuck in it. Or, you could let your turret damage them as well. Thunderdome is essentially a get out of jail free card, which generally shouldn't exist in my opinion. Riggs overclock is ok even though it could maybe use a slight nerf because his regen is slow (he won't heal to full health while it is active) and he is slow, so you can actually run away from it. Thunderdome you are kind of just boned, you can barely run, and he will heal to full health. Offensive use of thunderdome is pretty insane too, but you rarely see that. You can essentially freeze any enemies in an enormous radius with it for quite some time, making them pretty easy to kill and if stacked with goo weapons it's extremely strong. Thunderdome needs a nerf, turrets need a nerf, and smg's needs a nerf. Or we could just buff most everything else. For they are not balanced.

http://battlebears.vanillaforums.com/discussion/46094/smgs-wil-unbalanced-also-objective-gamemodes/p1
    OKY was here
    edited January 2017
    I need to look into standard smg some more. It shouldn't be quite so bad with my calculations, perhaps i am underestimating or there is something else going on. I'll test it some more at some point, in theory it should be good but in actuality it seems to be underwhelming.

I've been mentioning this quite a bit recently but CTT and i discussed balancing for a long time and came up with a lot of changes we would like to see. I plan on making a thread about it fairly soon, although it may not happen until after the update (if that is recently, anyway). I can send you pictures of our discussion if you are particularly curious.

My apologies if i come off as rude, my frustrations are towards the weapons i find unbalanced not you. I just rant a little when i get going about futuristic smg lol.
    OKY was here
  • OYSTEROYSTER Member, Artist Posts: 229 Recruit
    @AbsoluteZero

Not rude at all actually :)

I'd love to see what you guys have in mind!

Personally, the only "buff" I think is even remotely necessary isn't even really a buff at all... and that's to get rid of the cool down time for jumping lol
    6evf7qyjsgj1.png

ÄÏ OYSTER
  • Dban1Dban1 Banned, Member, SkyVu Beta Tester Posts: 9,508 Fabled
    I was reading and treating everything seriously until I realised

that it was Overclock.
    rwT4Yae.jpg
  • Dban1Dban1 Banned, Member, SkyVu Beta Tester Posts: 9,508 Fabled
    No wonder you didn't mention Huggy
    rwT4Yae.jpg
    OYSTER wrote: »
    @AbsoluteZero

Not rude at all actually :)

I'd love to see what you guys have in mind!

Personally, the only "buff" I think is even remotely necessary isn't even really a buff at all... and that's to get rid of the cool down time for jumping lol

Tf lmao i think jump is fine tbh. It can't be removed because the balance of the game is reliant on it (think snipers without spammy jump 0-0). But if its cooldown was increased it wouldn't really add anything and just make jumps slightly spammier, removing the slight skill it might take to time them (very slight). It seems too insignificant of change to worry about tbh.
    OKY was here
    @AbsoluteZero
    Then explain to me how futuristic smg's 170 damage per second ......How is it not broken?
    Accuracy is a huge deal here. This is one of those instances where knowing how to use a weapon is a must. I'm terrible with both SMG and AR. So I don't use them. Also, in regards to opposing someone with a futuristic SMG, this goes back to knowing how to use your character and being able to avoid the SMG until they need to reload and then make your offensive moves. A lot of people forget to take advantage of the ammo regen with futuristic weapons because of the insane fire rate. So they need to reload way more often than someone using a different SMG. Patience is something a lot of people need to learn. Everyone is always playing 90% offense, 10% defense when it should be 50/50. Don't try to overpower an opponents offense, be patient and make YOUR offensive moves when they will be most effective.
    Combine this to Wil's ridiculous stats....an ability that essentially grants him invincibility for eight seconds, and another ability (boombox) that can boost his regen even further, Wil becomes incredibly hard to kill without concentrated damage such as snipers or gunslinger. On top of all of that, its one of the easiest setups to use, with abilities that are objectively simple...
    I don't see his abilities as being OP and easy to use at all. Barf Bag is difficult to aim, boombox does nothing unless you can get out of fire range. Sure he has his Overclock but it doesn't last long. Riggs has an Overclock ability that not only gives him 1000% regen but also has a shockwave that deal 50 damage per wave.

Regarding his stats and potential stat increases, it's not easy to get to full regen and such unless you spend a lot of money or time watching ads to get gems and opens chests for armor pieces.

I've actually never had any issues with opposing a Wil player. I actually get excited when I see that there's a couple Wils on the other team whether their newbies or pros, doesn't matter.

Learning how to use your character also includes learning how to use them in different ways depending on who your opponents are.
    While i agree that this game is more balanced than BBG and that the balancing issues are not game breaking.... can you seriously tell me that standard minigun, smg, and the social butterfly are 'balanced' and that the only problem is a lack of skill?
    You are speaking of these weapons as if you are only allowed to use one weapon each, no abilities, no armor, no method of gameplay.

All characters have perks.

Astoria has charge shot which can one shot nearly any Astoria/Oliver, most Grahams and Tillmans, and get a Wil or Riggs with two shots, as well as an ice trap that you can place at jump pad landing spots freezing your enemies in place and dealing enough damage to kill them with one shot from ANY sniper rifle, not to mention her healing grenade.

Oliver has his vanish which can get him out of tight situations or to sneak up on enemies if you use it correctly, his katana is ONE of the only abilities that can do serious damage to an enemy trying to escape behind an obstacle (rocks, buildings etc), gunslinger which can kill 4 nearby enemies in its 6.1 second time span, and Overclock which does the same to enemies even further away.

Riggs has two abilities (dash and two hand salute) that deal 160 damage to everyone it hits, and his awesome Overclock that I mentioned earlier.

Graham has that "OP" turret, his thunderdome and healing turret that not only regenerates his health completely in 4.2 seconds, but also lasts 20 seconds giving him or his teammates over 4 full health refills.

And Tillman has a nuke that will take anyone down from full health to a sliver of health that can easily be finished off with 1 or 2 hits from any pistol (if it doesn't just kill them on the spot) the regen is only 45 seconds too.
    Graham is op Oyster..... Thunderdome needs a nerf, turrets need a nerf, and smg's needs a nerf. Or we could just buff most everything else. For they are not balanced.
    Turrets are easy to avoid and destroy. Graham is slow so getting trapped in his thunderdome isn't much of an issue on MOST maps, however I still tend to intentionally run inside them if I have charge shot and sniper and kill him in one shot. I may be slowed down by this but I'm also safe from outside fire until the dome disappears, giving me time for my +8 regen to work it's magic.

Like I said before, I used to have major complaints about Graham being OP too. But then I started actually using him which not only helped me realize that his turrets (regular and healing) can instantly be rendered useless by an enemy that knows what they are doing, but also helped me learn how to play AGAINST a Graham. I don't have hardly any issues with going against most Graham players (with the exception of being against someone who is extremely pro, but that goes for any character, not just Graham)

Please don't take this the wrong way but would you like me to show you a few things I've learned about how to use and defend against certain characters/weapons/abilities? I've spent a lot of time testing out different tactics and actually got pretty far in creating an awesome "BBO Gameplay Tips & Tricks Guide" in MS Excel on phone, but sadly and stupidly lost everything when I did a factory reset on my droid and forgot to save the file to the cloud first... :(
    6evf7qyjsgj1.png

ÄÏ OYSTER
    Dban1 wrote: »
    I was reading and treating everything seriously until I realised

that it was Overclock.

Ha!
    6evf7qyjsgj1.png

ÄÏ OYSTER
    Tf lmao i think jump is fine tbh. It can't be removed because the balance of the game is reliant on it (think snipers without spammy jump 0-0). But if its cooldown was increased it wouldn't really add anything and just make jumps slightly spammier, removing the slight skill it might take to time them (very slight). It seems too insignificant of change to worry about tbh.
    @AbsoluteZero

Lol yeeeeah I agree, I actually don't even notice the cool down at all. The sniper bears already act like bunnies....
    6evf7qyjsgj1.png

ÄÏ OYSTER
    @AbsoluteZero
    Then explain to me how futuristic smg's 170 damage per second ......How is it not broken?
    Accuracy is a huge deal here. This is one of those instances where knowing how to use a weapon is a must. I'm terrible with both SMG and AR. So I don't use them. Also, in regards to opposing someone with a futuristic SMG, this goes back to knowing how to use your character and being able to avoid the SMG until they need to reload and then make your offensive moves. A lot of people forget to take advantage of the ammo regen with futuristic weapons because of the insane fire rate. So they need to reload way more often than someone using a different SMG. Patience is something a lot of people need to learn. Everyone is always playing 90% offense, 10% defense when it should be 50/50. Don't try to overpower an opponents offense, be patient and make YOUR offensive moves when they will be most effective.
    Combine this to Wil's ridiculous stats....an ability that essentially grants him invincibility for eight seconds, and another ability (boombox) that can boost his regen even further, Wil becomes incredibly hard to kill without concentrated damage such as snipers or gunslinger. On top of all of that, its one of the easiest setups to use, with abilities that are objectively simple...
    I don't see his abilities as being OP and easy to use at all. Barf Bag is difficult to aim, boombox does nothing unless you can get out of fire range. Sure he has his Overclock but it doesn't last long. Riggs has an Overclock ability that not only gives him 1000% regen but also has a shockwave that deal 50 damage per wave.

Regarding his stats and potential stat increases, it's not easy to get to full regen and such unless you spend a lot of money or time watching ads to get gems and opens chests for armor pieces.

I've actually never had any issues with opposing a Wil player. I actually get excited when I see that there's a couple Wils on the other team whether their newbies or pros, doesn't matter.

Learning how to use your character also includes learning how to use them in different ways depending on who your opponents are.
    While i agree that this game is more balanced than BBG and that the balancing issues are not game breaking.... can you seriously tell me that standard minigun, smg, and the social butterfly are 'balanced' and that the only problem is a lack of skill?
    You are speaking of these weapons as if you are only allowed to use one weapon each, no abilities, no armor, no method of gameplay.

All characters have perks.

Astoria has charge shot which can one shot nearly any Astoria/Oliver, most Grahams and Tillmans, and get a Wil or Riggs with two shots, as well as an ice trap that you can place at jump pad landing spots freezing your enemies in place and dealing enough damage to kill them with one shot from ANY sniper rifle, not to mention her healing grenade.

Oliver has his vanish which can get him out of tight situations or to sneak up on enemies if you use it correctly, his katana is ONE of the only abilities that can do serious damage to an enemy trying to escape behind an obstacle (rocks, buildings etc), gunslinger which can kill 4 nearby enemies in its 6.1 second time span, and Overclock which does the same to enemies even further away.

Riggs has two abilities (dash and two hand salute) that deal 160 damage to everyone it hits, and his awesome Overclock that I mentioned earlier.

Graham has that "OP" turret, his thunderdome and healing turret that not only regenerates his health completely in 4.2 seconds, but also lasts 20 seconds giving him or his teammates over 4 full health refills.

And Tillman has a nuke that will take anyone down from full health to a sliver of health that can easily be finished off with 1 or 2 hits from any pistol (if it doesn't just kill them on the spot) the regen is only 45 seconds too.
    Graham is op Oyster..... Thunderdome needs a nerf, turrets need a nerf, and smg's needs a nerf. Or we could just buff most everything else. For they are not balanced.
    Turrets are easy to avoid and destroy. Graham is slow so getting trapped in his thunderdome isn't much of an issue on MOST maps, however I still tend to intentionally run inside them if I have charge shot and sniper and kill him in one shot. I may be slowed down by this but I'm also safe from outside fire until the dome disappears, giving me time for my +8 regen to work it's magic.

Like I said before, I used to have major complaints about Graham being OP too. But then I started actually using him which not only helped me realize that his turrets (regular and healing) can instantly be rendered useless by an enemy that knows what they are doing, but also helped me learn how to play AGAINST a Graham. I don't have hardly any issues with going against most Graham players (with the exception of being against someone who is extremely pro, but that goes for any character, not just Graham)

Please don't take this the wrong way but would you like me to show you a few things I've learned about how to use and defend against certain characters/weapons/abilities? I've spent a lot of time testing out different tactics and actually got pretty far in creating an awesome "BBO Gameplay Tips & Tricks Guide" in MS Excel on phone, but sadly and stupidly lost everything when I did a factory reset on my droid and forgot to save the file to the cloud first... :(

I still don't think Social Butterfly can be considered particularly usable in its current state. It's regular stats are similar but inferior to the standard sniper rifle and its accompanied with a slower projectile and hit registering problems.

An extraordinarily terrible ability is Tillman's hand chain guns, they have high damage but they leave you extremely vulnerable as you can't jump while using them (and he is a big, slow target) and their accuracy is so bad they don't even do much damage in most cases even with the auto aim. They can kill on occasion, but usually only against characters that are very weak, super close to you, and have no idea you are there. Tillman's nuke is good if it lands, but its noisy and leaves a big red reticle. It's an ok ability at best, because players with a brain can usually get away from it. It relies mostly on other players obliviousness, more so than actual good play, but requires both to use well. It can be effective but simply requires good conditions to be used effectively, and it doesn't work at all on Mystic Forest as it will just hit the trees way up top. I honestly feel that removing the red marker would make the nuke a much better ability, as it already has a long cooldown and can be unreliable at times compared to abilities such as Wil's overclock or charge shot.

OKY was here
  • SSP_RismSSP_Rism Member Posts: 2,080 Underlord 2016
    Statistically SP sniper is completely OP and needs a nerf
    Ant blaster should be hitscan and have worse stats to make it more consistent but less "your dead in less then a second because you stood still"
    Social butterfly should also be hitscan

Those are all my complaints with the game 1 nerf, 1 general change and 1 buff
    Also i mained wil, oliver, riggs and currently tilman along with messing around with sniper and having fun with graham so i like to think i'm pretty good at balancing on this game but i certainly can't go in depth like i could with bbg
    I never saw the problem of SP pistol like people say and sure it might be easy to learn but it doesn't mean it's OP, it's just player friendly.
    SSS
    I still don't think Social Butterfly can be considered particularly usable in its current state. It's regular stats are similar but inferior to the standard sniper rifle and its accompanied with a slower projectile and hit registering problems.

An extraordinarily terrible ability is Tillman's hand chain guns, they have high damage but they leave you extremely vulnerable as you can't jump while using them (and he is a big, slow target) and their accuracy is so bad they don't even do much damage in most cases even with the auto aim. They can kill on occasion, but usually only against characters that are very weak, super close to you, and have no idea you are there. Tillman's nuke is good if it lands, but its noisy and leaves a big red reticle. It's an ok ability at best, because players with a brain can usually get away from it. It relies mostly on other players obliviousness, more so than actual good play, but requires both to use well. It can be effective but simply requires good conditions to be used effectively, and it doesn't work at all on Mystic Forest as it will just hit the trees way up top. I honestly feel that removing the red marker would make the nuke a much better ability, as it already has a long cooldown and can be unreliable at times compared to abilities such as Wil's overclock or charge shot.
    @AbsoluteZero

In regards to the hand Gatling guns and social butterfly, this sounds more like a bug/glitch issue than a balancing issue. Tillman's Gatling guns are definitely glitched. They are supposed to do damage all the time, but sometimes it doesn't work, you're right. Regarding the social butterfly, hit registering sounds like a glitch. But the butterfly also has a perk that is not mentioned in the attributes section. I'm not sure why it not mentioned. But it's the same as it was in BBUv1. When you're teammates are close by, it does increased damage, hence being called the "social butterfly" :)

Nuke... LOL ya know what? I've only played BBO with the sound on once XD but the trick here is to use it near jump pad landing spots. Use it right before your opponent gets on the jump pad, even it they hear or see it coming, they will not have enough time to escape its effects. Though perhaps the fact that I don't play with sound on (because I'm usually listening to music while I play) is why I'm often screwed over by a nuke. Gets me more often than I care to admit lol... all you gotta do is place it slightly behind me and you got yourself a delicious fried oyster :(
    6evf7qyjsgj1.png

ÄÏ OYSTER
    Dujuran wrote: »
    Ant blaster should be hitscan and have worse stats to make it more consistent but less "your dead in less then a second because you stood still"

Also i mained wil, oliver, riggs and currently tilman along with messing around with sniper and having fun with graham so i like to think i'm pretty good at balancing on this game but i certainly can't go in depth like i could with bbg
    I never saw the problem of SP pistol like people say and sure it might be easy to learn but it doesn't mean it's OP, it's just player friendly.
    @Dujuran

I dunno about that with the sp sniper. All steampunk weapons are supposed to have the perk of being lethal. That's kind of the whole point of having different weapons. The clip size, fire rate and reload speed can be quite a hindrance. And it's not always a one shot unless you are playing against newbies with no armor.

Yes Social butterfly should definitely be hitscan. But again, this is not a balance issue. This is simply fixing code to make a weapon work properly.
    6evf7qyjsgj1.png

ÄÏ OYSTER
  • SSP_RismSSP_Rism Member Posts: 2,080 Underlord 2016

@Dujuran

I dunno about that with the sp sniper. All steampunk weapons are supposed to have the perk of being lethal. That's kind of the whole point of having different weapons. The clip size, fire rate and reload speed can be quite a hindrance. And it's not always a one shot unless you are playing against newbies with no armor.

Yes Social butterfly should definitely be hitscan. But again, this is not a balance issue. This is simply fixing code to make a weapon work properly.

I get that part but whether it is following the whole steampunk mechanic things doesn't mean it shouldn't be nerfed.
    SSS
    I get that part but whether it is following the whole steampunk mechanic things doesn't mean it shouldn't be nerfed.

i don't think a nerf is necessary. Most competitive online multiplayer FPS/TPS games have weapons that you can buy that are better than other weapons you already have.

If anything I think they should have made the better weapons cost more... or possibly have a system where certain weapons get unlocked and become available for purchase after you reach a certain level. Not only would that take care of most of the balance complaints, but it would also keep people playing the game. Giving them a reason to level up. Something to work towards ya know?

Games with no "goals" to work towards can get boring really fast. It becomes repetitive and monotonous. Honestly I think that the fact that they don't have any real goals is a huge reason why newbies get bored and stop playing. I remember the moment when I reached level 30... My first thought was, "Yay!! Level 30! Finally!" followed shortly by, "Ummmm... well... f***... now what?"

I mean sure, BBO has "missions" but the rewards for missions are way too insignificant and don't really pay off. Especially for newbies that aren't versatile players (in regard to weapon and character choice I mean). If you don't use multiple characters/weapons and don't have gems to refresh missions you'll never get any significant pay off by completing them, and even if you do, you quickly run out of things to purchase. You could argue that the missions encourage people to use other characters but this is beside the point. The "goals" still don't invoke excitement and drive in the players when playing the game.
    6evf7qyjsgj1.png

ÄÏ OYSTER
  • IgolideIgolide Member Posts: 222 Recruit
    In my opinion the only abilities in Overclock that needs adjustment and are unbalanced are:

Riggs sandbags, they are meant to be his main ability yet they hider you more than help.
    And
    Melee, needs a reload time of 2 to stop spamming
    edited February 2017
    Gold44 wrote: »
    In my opinion the only abilities in Overclock that needs adjustment and are unbalanced are:

Riggs sandbags, they are meant to be his main ability yet they hider you more than help.
    And
    Melee, needs a reload time of 2 to stop spamming

Lol I remember in BBU the sandbags used to be spammed bad. People would stack them on top of each other and make towers. you could still walk around after placing them.
    6evf7qyjsgj1.png

ÄÏ OYSTER
  • IgolideIgolide Member Posts: 222 Recruit
    Seriously, how does that work ? XD