BATTLE BEARS ZOMBIES iOS 11 update with new AR mode is available now https://goo.gl/YokFcP
Join the OFFICIAL Battle Bears Discord server hosted by SkyVuBen: https://discord.gg/bb
Battle Bears Gold: http://sky.vu/gold -:- Battle Bears Overclock: http://sky.vu/overclock

[BBG] Everyplay broken on several devices

FluttershyisbestponyFluttershyisbestpony Member, MVP Posts: 3,963 Exalted
Has anyone mentioned yet that Everyplay is broken on the iPad Mini 2 at the very least (the device I tested with) since about 2 updates ago? Click the blue button after a match and nothing happens. :( Some devices still seem to be able to get through since Everyplay gets infrequent uploads still, but the majority seem to be locked out. If you're a normal user reading this thread, report in if you have a different device and Everyplay doesn't work.

Comments

• Soo__heySoo__hey Member Posts: 334 Underlord 2016
    Very late on the issues but almost everyone has the same problem as well.

Devices
    • iPad 2
    • Xperia
    • Emulated Android BBG
    SSS
  • Ultimate_BearUltimate_Bear Member Posts: 992 Underlord 2016
    Everyplay won't work on any device at all.

I tried multiple devices and none of them worked.

Samsung Galaxy s6
    Samsung Galaxy 5
    Iphone 5s
    Iphone 6
    2 Iphone 6s
    Samsung tab
    ybqrvwtdjq49.png
    18cek3ohgw0m.gif

• SSP_RismSSP_Rism Member Posts: 2,080 Underlord 2016
    Everyplay works on the past update however if you get the battle bears gold loading screen you can't upload.
    SSS
  • Oops_killed_yaOops_killed_ya Banned, Trial Moderator, SkyVu Beta Tester, member Posts: 730 Corporal
    edited September 2016
    Tested it out today. Broken on iPhone 5 (iOS 10.0.1) and iPhone SE (iOS 9.3.5)
    I would love to see someone test it out on an old version of iOS or Android (preferrably iOS)

Edit: Tested Everyplay on a BBG version that was released on 3/15/16 (oldest BBG version that doesn't prompt to update).

Sad to see Everyplay not working...
    I'm OKY also known as Oops killed ya. I'm a proud ex-coleader of DL and currently in Storm Eight clan v4. In BBO, I also went by the name of "Greendragon0107".
    Youtube
    Everyplay
    Twitter
    SkyVu Zendesk Support

“The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.” — Bertrand Russell

Zor was here
  • thecheeseloverthecheeselover Member Posts: 3,344 Noble
    Everyplay doesn't work on ipad air 2
  • BlueHeroBlueHero Member Posts: 121 Recruit
    Everyplay dont on the ipad 2
    Once again i'll mention this if you updated you can't use it however if you never updated since the bbo loading screen advertisement it will work since everyone pretty much updated there aren't many people who can.
    SSS
  • Oops_killed_yaOops_killed_ya Banned, Trial Moderator, SkyVu Beta Tester, member Posts: 730 Corporal
    Dujuran wrote: »
    Once again i'll mention this if you updated you can't use it however if you never updated since the bbo loading screen advertisement it will work since everyone pretty much updated there aren't many people who can.

I reverted to a BBG version from 3/15/16 and it still doesn't work. (oldest working version)
    I'm OKY also known as Oops killed ya. I'm a proud ex-coleader of DL and currently in Storm Eight clan v4. In BBO, I also went by the name of "Greendragon0107".
    Youtube
    Everyplay
    Twitter
    SkyVu Zendesk Support

“The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.” — Bertrand Russell

Zor was here
  • NightmaresNightmares Member Posts: 176 Recruit
    @Ultimate_Bear I have a Samsung s5 and it works for me lol.
    I recently uploaded a video of me kind of annihilating this guy who was talking trash on kik. (Amfi)
    63p4n6g87bba.jpg

Answer is Below ((:
    Guess What My Old Account Was... *_*

Take A Hint ~

sǝʎǝ ʎxɐןɐ⅁ :ɹǝʍsuᗄ
    Dujuran wrote: »

I reverted to a BBG version from 3/15/16 and it still doesn't work. (oldest working version)

Yeah the oldest working try the one before what we've got now unless it's the same
    SSS
  • ChoctolingChoctoling Member Posts: 204 Recruit
    It's Flipping Broken With Every Apple Device
    9ceb47aa51eb16be6eb23f2081bda99a.gif

A-MEI-ZING
  • ULTIMATEBEARBEAST1ULTIMATEBEARBEAST1 Member Posts: 238 Recruit
    Try Nextbook8 I have this thing for at least 2 years and it works fine to me.
    Maybe u guys can try getting it if u don't have a tablet.
    It's in Walmart only 75 bucks or sometimes even less.