BATTLE BEARS ZOMBIES iOS 11 update with new AR mode is available now https://goo.gl/YokFcP
Join the OFFICIAL Battle Bears Discord server hosted by SkyVuBen: https://discord.gg/bb
Battle Bears Gold: http://sky.vu/gold -:- Battle Bears Overclock: http://sky.vu/overclock

BBG skins made by Patrick

EdgecatorEdgecator Member Posts: 1,665 Lieutenant
edited June 2016 in Creative
A couple years ago in 2012, I made a thread showing some skin ideas I had for BBR with some drawings (Including a Slenderman Wil, but that was NOT the origin of Not So Slender, Man). It took me a while, but I just accepted that my drawing skills SUCKED.

It's 2016, and my drawings still kinda suck. They're only slightly better than before, but here are six skins I made for BBG for Wil, Riggs, Oliver, Astoria, the Huggable, and everyone's favorite (Mine, atleast), Tillman.

Wil's skin: Wilbbly Wobbly Timey Wimey (Red variant)
6ucdnq4q0l7e.jpg
Based off of the Sixth Doctor from Doctor Who. Why Colin? Because he was the only Doctor that was made fun of for his weight problems.
lh6u4lgh9gco.jpg
The coat changes it's color to dark blue when on blue.
Fun fact: This was originally going to be Tom Baker, the 4th Doctor.
Oliver's skin: Two skin (Red variant)
yie4bsfx42qt.jpg
Based off of Two Face/Harvey Dent from Batman. Why Harvey? Because I thought this would work well since he already had a "Skinless" skin.3mdr9x80z7tk.jpg
The red part of the suit and tie turns blue when on blue. Also, the lights on his metallic face turn blue just like the normal skinless skin.
Fun fact: The red part of the suit was originally going to have some burn marks and tears as a reference to "The Dark Knight".
Tillman's skin: Tillman Story (Blue variant)
6dac9lxvg6x6.jpg
Based off of Woody from Toy Story. Why Woody? Because his black and white cow-pattern vest reminds me of pandas.mg7yocxa6lg0.jpg
The blue eyes on his face turn red when on red.
Fun fact: This was originally going to be Buzz.
Huggable's skin: Workbear (Red variant)
gfy2v56lwy63.jpg
Based off of, of course, Spongebob Squarepants. Why Spongebob? Because there needed to be a new-time skin if there's gonna be some old style.d86ple6gvgpo.jpg
The tie turns blue when on blue.
Fun fact: This was originally going to be based off of Patrick, but the Spongebob skin was going to be for Wil. Also, the antenna on his head has the Chum Bucket logo, at least, that's what I was planning.
Astoria's skin: Zero Skin Spammer (Blue variant)
zczg866mffl8.jpg
Based off of Samus Aran from Metroid. Why Samus? Because she is probably the most iconic female video game character of all time. If Graham has Mario, Astoria has Samus. 8mcufcp3suyl.jpg
The suit turns red when on red.
Fun fact: This was originally supposed to be based off of Ness.
And finally, Riggs' skin: Battle Bears Champion (Red variant)
zketcck52r3m.jpg
Based off of John Cena's attire from 2012. Why John Cena? Because he's WWE's golden boy, and Riggs' muscle proves he should be the golden boy of SkyVu.d9cct9vzxsrb.jpg
The arm and wrist bands turn light blue and his pants go black with a white belt when on blue.
Fun fact: This was originally going to be based off of Triple H, another wrestler.
pb3ln.gifChris Jericho is a decent and honorable man tumblr_lvh4xdT4vJ1qmt85zo1_500.gifwario.gif

Comments

• Ultimate_BearUltimate_Bear Member Posts: 992 Underlord 2016
    I honestly thought these skins were for a new character named Patrick.
    ybqrvwtdjq49.png
    18cek3ohgw0m.gif

• EdgecatorEdgecator Member Posts: 1,665 Lieutenant
    Yeah, I'd like to see how they'd look like too, but tbh, I think the most likeliest of any of these getting in is Oliver's. (Not that it will actually get in.)
    pb3ln.gifChris Jericho is a decent and honorable man tumblr_lvh4xdT4vJ1qmt85zo1_500.gifwario.gif
  • SleepylilReapySleepylilReapy Member, Moderator, MVP Posts: 3,811 Underlord 2016
    These are cool! :)

tenor.gif
  • TheBlackestKnightTheBlackestKnight Member Posts: 413 Recruit
    These ideas aren't even close to bad at all. I really love the Two Face skin!
    It was hard to draw Graham and hard for me to come up with any ideas other than the Engineer from TF2, which is basically his Mario costume mixed with his default costume. : /
  • Wilpower784Wilpower784 Member, Moderator, MVP, SkyVu Beta Tester Posts: 5,253 Fabled
    Let's put them all together in the "Josh Peck Memorial Bundle"
    x_busting_by_ultimatemaverickx-d80l1pf.gif
    Hell yeah! As long as "Posh Jeck" doesn't play Battle Bears, I'm fine with that.
    Bump.

Anyone wanna give me tips to draw better? I used a reference for most of these. I might make more some day, I'm already plannig to draw another Tillman and Huggable. Any ideas too?
  • TheBlackestKnightTheBlackestKnight Member Posts: 413 Recruit
    @CaptainPatrick Just practice. I'm not that good either. Also don't rush when drawing take your time u will see a lot of improvements over time
    edited June 2016
    Gonna be my last bump until I create new drawings. Maybe this time (Just maybe) I'll draw them on the Wii U using SSB4's paint tool rather than draw them using pencil, just so I can prove I'm not tracing. (Please don't believe I was tracing, trust me, I was using a reference)
    I might even re do some of these to add better quality and texture. Kinda felt like Oliver and Wil's skins weren't that good thanks to the camera on my phone.
  • RazerTron9570RazerTron9570 Member Posts: 71 Recruit
    A few tips.
    Practice makes perfect
    and search for drawing tutorials( I recommend Google Images) for references and keep on Practicing.
    Hope this helps.
    BTW you have some really nice drawings. Good Job m8