BATTLE BEARS ZOMBIES iOS 11 update with new AR mode is available now https://goo.gl/YokFcP
Join the OFFICIAL Battle Bears Discord server hosted by SkyVuBen: https://discord.gg/bb
Battle Bears Gold: http://sky.vu/gold -:- Battle Bears Overclock: http://sky.vu/overclock

You know what I'm done.

Hug_of_WarHug_of_War Member Posts: 1,276 Sergeant
edited April 2016 in BB OVERCLOCK
Who the **** is screwing around with the names? Maybe, you guys should focus on getting an Android release than the name.

1z44h7hxw4bu.png

Skyvu, this is your future. Stop messing with the game and company names.

EDIT: Sorry if it sounds too harsh. BBO is very fun and I really want to see the game flourish and grow. Changing the names is hindering its publicity in a sense...

Comments

• ViPHeXViPHeX Member Posts: 255 Recruit
  • AbsoluteZeroAbsoluteZero Member, SkyVu Beta Tester Posts: 3,445 Noble
    ViPHeX wrote: »
    :neutral:

Yeah pretty much,
    OKY was here
  • AbareKillerAbareKiller Member Posts: 5,617 Underlord 2016
    By lengthening the name, it creates more words that can be used as tags. When people look for those certain tags, the game will come up. It attracts more customers because they'll notice it. Nobody is going to just type "Overclock" and look for a game called "Overclock". They'll look for things like "Fighting" or "Shooting". Changing the name makes the publicity better if anything.
    29iMAym.jpg Literally the best music to ever enter my life.
  • FishThingFishThing Member, MVP Posts: 18,601 Fabled
    Still looks stupid.
  • Rand00mRand00m Member Posts: 465 Recruit
    Hueghuegehege booble bers ink wat r u doin?

Bad booble bers ink
    I'm on the mobile version, so I can't see others their signatures, anyways, have fun with mine!
  • Wilpower784Wilpower784 Member, Moderator, MVP, SkyVu Beta Tester Posts: 5,262 Fabled
    It's ridiculous. Utterly ridiculous and unprofessional. It disgusts me.
    x_busting_by_ultimatemaverickx-d80l1pf.gif
  • Bone_sBone_s Member Posts: 297 Recruit
    u bring this up now
  • GodfiGodfi Member Posts: 1,089 Sergeant
    A man's gotta eat.

"What’s an injury or two or three or four or five or six?! If I say I’ll ride a broom, then I’m gonna ride it! Don’t even try to shake me off now! I won’t even let go to the very depths of hell!"
  • EnvisionaryEnvisionary Member Posts: 377 Recruit
    They did this for tag reasons. If somebody typed "shooter game" on the AppStore, BBO would pop up because they put it in the name. Thus attracting more players
  • Hug_of_WarHug_of_War Member Posts: 1,276 Sergeant
    It's ridiculous. Utterly ridiculous and unprofessional. It disgusts me.

Ikr.

Clinkzbone wrote: »
    Honestly, you could just include all these words in the game's description and they would still work as tags.

Putting them in the game's name just looks silly. If I didn't know what the game was already, I would instantly skip over BBO just based on the name. It's trying too hard, so hard that it actually seems suspicious. Like one of those scam ads.

My thoughts exactly. It looks shady for anyone new to the series.
    Bone_s wrote: »
    u bring this up now

Yes, yes I did.
  • FluttershyisbestponyFluttershyisbestpony Member, MVP Posts: 3,963 Exalted
    Everything about this title would have made me skip right over BB Zombies when I found it in Free App a Day in 2010, if it was titled similarly.

BATTLE BEARS Inc.
  • snowmansnowman Member Posts: 34 Recruit
    ITT: People that have no idea how broke skyvu actually is
    "Eminem is the best rapper of all-time." -Slate
    xe/xer/xey pronouns 476a1a8d.jpg
  • thecheeseloverthecheeselover Member Posts: 3,344 Noble
  • thecheeseloverthecheeselover Member Posts: 3,344 Noble
    The longer the name, the more keywords, the more keywords, the better the odds people will stumble across it when searching for games

It's difficult to make an android release. It's not hard to edit the name. I don't get why this is such a big deal. The name Overclock FPS is pretty lame and all the clutter looks stupid, but so what? It's just the name. You'll be getting the same gaming experience regardless of what the game is called. No need for a riot.

If you want to complain about things being unprofessional, complain about the descriptions in BBG. They're littered with typos and errors

Some skins out there in BBG don't even have a description when they're released
  • Bone_sBone_s Member Posts: 297 Recruit
    eh no one is gonna type in overclock
  • Hug_of_WarHug_of_War Member Posts: 1,276 Sergeant
    The longer the name, the more keywords, the more keywords, the better the odds people will stumble across it when searching for games

It's difficult to make an android release. It's not hard to edit the name. I don't get why this is such a big deal. The name Overclock FPS is pretty lame and all the clutter looks stupid, but so what? It's just the name. You'll be getting the same gaming experience regardless of what the game is called. No need for a riot.

If you want to complain about things being unprofessional, complain about the descriptions in BBG. They're littered with typos and errors

I understand completely but they could have easily put it in the description and gotten the same results. As @Clinkzbone said