BATTLE BEARS ZOMBIES iOS 11 update with new AR mode is available now https://goo.gl/YokFcP
Join the OFFICIAL Battle Bears Discord server hosted by SkyVuBen: https://discord.gg/bb
Battle Bears Gold: http://sky.vu/gold -:- Battle Bears Overclock: http://sky.vu/overclock

I got a Red Name for no reason ..

EnvisionaryEnvisionary Member Posts: 377 Recruit
edited April 2016 in Support
I honestly haven't done anything wrong XD I use fair sets everytime.. I think I'm just too good B) Is there any way you could take away my red name (: ? I don't want people thinking I hack so they kick me from games or anything ): ... If you can do that, please remove my red name .. thanks
azq05jutto5n.png
trybvivtb8xr.png
(I'm Casa/\/o\/a btw..)
Tagged:

Comments

• Ultimate_BearUltimate_Bear Member Posts: 992 Underlord 2016
    Yeah people might just vote you down because they are malicious, or because your just too good and they rage quit. This is a very flawed system.
    ybqrvwtdjq49.png
    18cek3ohgw0m.gif

• FREESHFREESH Member Posts: 5,449 Fabled
    edited April 2016
    Hey, I know that other guy on your team in the second picture. He publicly boasts about abusing map glitches to win and recording them on Everyplay while he gets a green name, I don't get it at all.
    ВЫЗЫВАЙТЕ СРЕДСТВА ПРОИЗВОДСТВА
    KV-2-1940.jpg
  • EnvisionaryEnvisionary Member Posts: 377 Recruit
    How long does it take for this to go away :( ???
    edited April 2016
    @Envisionary If this is the first time you've got it, it'll be 1 hour before you're allowed back into matchmaking and the popups stop. I'm not sure about the name colour going away though.
    KV-2-1940.jpg
  • Rand00mRand00m Member Posts: 465 Recruit
    It could be that some very sensitive ppl downvoted you for 'offensive name' bc it's 'Casanova'.

Again, that would be very, very sensitive & not a thing you should do.
    I'm on the mobile version, so I can't see others their signatures, anyways, have fun with mine!
    It could be that some very sensitive ppl downvoted you for 'offensive name' bc it's 'Casanova'.

Again, that would be very, very sensitive & not a thing you should do.

Casanova isn't even offensive
    @FreshFeesh I got a red name in PC too I believe. That was also from doing nothing wrong. So what happens then ?
  • AkurotetsuAkurotetsu Member, SkyVu Beta Tester Posts: 2,030 War Hero
    A lot of players down vote you when your level of play is far above theirs. They get irritated from getting crushed and blame it on you being a hacker instead of just accepting that their skill level isn't on par with yours
    League of Legends (NA): Akurotetsu

Through action, a Man becomes a Hero
    Through death, a Hero becomes a Legend
    Through time, a Legend becomes a Myth
    And by learning from the Myth, a Man takes action
    Akurotetsu wrote: »
    A lot of players down vote you when your level of play is far above theirs. They get irritated from getting crushed and blame it on you being a hacker instead of just accepting that their skill level isn't on par with yours

I'm only level 85 ;-; XD
  • FluttershyisbestponyFluttershyisbestpony Member, MVP Posts: 3,963 Exalted
    edited April 2016
    woman-on-laptop-outside.jpg
    SHOCKING!!!! Local forumer in <&city_name> cuts down on red ratings and belly fat with this one weird trick!
    >>>>>> CLICK HERE TO LEARN HOW <<<<<<

I've actually had a green name for a while now after fluctuating between red, white, and green simply by Woohooing a lot, and most importantly, giving out more thumbs up than thumbs down. I've been thumbing up all noobs who get slaughtered in a match as compensation, being careful to give more positive than negative overall, and I haven't lost my green rating for quite a while by now! Red ratings also tend to fix themselves over a short period of time, so you can try waiting a day or two to let it turn white again.
    @Fluttershyisbestpony Thank you (: And I thumbs up almost everybody unless they're stacking ... Also, is it bad that I tried to click on that picture like it was a link ?
  • FluttershyisbestponyFluttershyisbestpony Member, MVP Posts: 3,963 Exalted
    @Envisionary No problem! Don't blame me if you suddenly have a bunch of malware from the ACAI BERRY DIET EXPOSED ad you clicked. ;)
    edited April 2016
    @Fluttershyisbestpony was i not supposed to buy 50 Acai berries....? THE WEBSITE SAID IT MAKES YOU LOSE 50 POUNDS IN 7 DAYS D:
  • thecheeseloverthecheeselover Member Posts: 3,344 Noble
    @Fluttershyisbestpony was i not supposed to buy 50 Acai berries....? THE WEBSITE SAID IT MAKES YOU LOSE 50 POUNDS IN 7 DAYS D:

Wait...I thought the website led me to a relative of mine,the saudi arabian oil tycoon who has a terminal illness that wants me to donate money to transfer money to my account
  • thecheeseloverthecheeselover Member Posts: 3,344 Noble
    @FreshFeesh I got a red name in PC too I believe. That was also from doing nothing wrong. So what happens then ?

I believe you got that from slaughtering too many PC noobs or you keep countering/trolling those stackers like yo
    edited April 2016
    @Envisionary If you get a red name it's tied to your account no matter what devices you're logged into, so as soon as the cooldown period expires you'll be able to go back into matchmaking on both platforms unless you were on a different account in the PC version.
    KV-2-1940.jpg
  • GodfiGodfi Member Posts: 1,089 Sergeant
    People never vote me up ;-; I'm always white

"What’s an injury or two or three or four or five or six?! If I say I’ll ride a broom, then I’m gonna ride it! Don’t even try to shake me off now! I won’t even let go to the very depths of hell!"