BATTLE BEARS ZOMBIES iOS 11 update with new AR mode is available now https://goo.gl/YokFcP
Join the OFFICIAL Battle Bears Discord server hosted by SkyVuBen: https://discord.gg/bb
Battle Bears Gold: http://sky.vu/gold -:- Battle Bears Overclock: http://sky.vu/overclock

Who's Line is it anyway? Part 2

NuggetsaurusNuggetsaurus Member Posts: 1,562 Lieutenant
I really wanted another one of this because that other wone was hilarious!
Its just the same that Q(we all miss him) made
I'll start

Once
sb_beastemerge_by_metcalflovesyou-d6g7qt2.gif

Comments

• NuggetsaurusNuggetsaurus Member Posts: 1,562 Lieutenant
    Note:You can say this on SoundCloud if you want
  • SleepylilReapySleepylilReapy Member, Moderator, MVP Posts: 3,810 Underlord 2016
    A time

tenor.gif
  • BucketsBuckets Member Posts: 4,160 Exalted
    Poop
    -hugs and kisses,

buckets
  • SleepylilReapySleepylilReapy Member, Moderator, MVP Posts: 3,810 Underlord 2016
    Flew

tenor.gif
    Ur mom
    -hugs and kisses,

buckets
  • ThinkerbellThinkerbell Member Posts: 382 Recruit
    And dad 's
    im a dog hoping to be a successful food critic one day, and i love playing with my dogmates in school, they bite my ears, legs and pinch my eyes all the mtime for fun!(i also wrote this with the help of my owners hand )
  • Lich_KingLich_King Member Posts: 5,097 Fabled
    Massive...
    Liche414 is the Class Master and Master Gamer, The Lich King is immortal and all powerful
    Subscribe to my youtube channel: Liche414
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄ ░░░█░░░░▄▀█▀▀▄░░▀▀▀▄░░░░▐█░░░░░░░░░▄▀█▀▀▄░░░▀█▄ ░░█░░░░▀░▐▌░░▐▌░░░░░▀░░░▐█░░░░░░░░▀░▐▌░░▐▌░░░░█▀ ░▐▌░░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░▐▌ ░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ▐█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ▐█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░▄█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌ ░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    That was close
    -hugs and kisses,

buckets
    To my.....
    Liche414 is the Class Master and Master Gamer, The Lich King is immortal and all powerful
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄ ░░░█░░░░▄▀█▀▀▄░░▀▀▀▄░░░░▐█░░░░░░░░░▄▀█▀▀▄░░░▀█▄ ░░█░░░░▀░▐▌░░▐▌░░░░░▀░░░▐█░░░░░░░░▀░▐▌░░▐▌░░░░█▀ ░▐▌░░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░▐▌ ░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ▐█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ▐█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░▄█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌ ░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    Pen
    cil
    -hugs and kisses,

buckets
  • WavisWavis Member Posts: 319 Recruit
    that broke
    in
    -hugs and kisses,

buckets
    Moscow

tenor.gif
    edited July 2014
    in 1962
    NUKE
    -hugs and kisses,

buckets
    Cabbages

tenor.gif
    DIE
    -hugs and kisses,

buckets
    Bees

tenor.gif
    DESTRUCTION
    -hugs and kisses,

buckets
    Hill

tenor.gif
    Once upon a time,poop flew ur mom and dad's massive sombrero that was close to my pencil that broke my ear in Moscow in 1962. DIE
    Once upon a time,poop flew ur mom and dad's massive sombrero that was close to my pencil that broke my ear in Moscow in 1962. NUKE Cabbages. DIE bees. Destruction Hill

Copy and paste this^ and say the word you will add
    Once upon a time,poop flew ur mom and dad's massive sombrero that was close to my pencil that broke my ear in Moscow in 1962. NUKE Cabbages. DIE bees. Destruction Hill is home
    no just do one word its better
    -hugs and kisses,

buckets
  • smalliver365smalliver365 Member Posts: 746 Corporal
    To Chickens

• ShiroNekoShiroNeko Member Posts: 1,182 Sergeant
  • ScwambledScwambled Member Posts: 2,340 War Hero
    Once upon a time,poop flew ur mom and dad's massive sombrero that was close to my pencil that broke my ear in Moscow in 1962. NUKE Cabbages. DIE bees. Destruction Hill is home to chickens and

Cats

tumblr_nuqmcbavte1r7t4nto1_1280.gif?w=615
    edited July 2014
    Once upon a time,poop flew ur mom and dad's massive sombrero that was close to my pencil that broke my ear in Moscow in 1962. NUKE Cabbages. DIE bees. Destruction Hill is home to chickens and Cats
    Who

tenor.gif
    Once upon a time,poop flew ur mom and dad's massive sombrero that was close to my pencil that broke my ear in Moscow in 1962. NUKE Cabbages. DIE bees. Destruction Hill is home to chickens and Cats that
    Assassinated
  • BUTTERYWILBUTTERYWIL Member Posts: 482 Recruit
  • FREESHFREESH Member Posts: 5,449 Fabled
    Once upon a time,poop flew ur mom and dad's massive sombrero that was close to my pencil that broke my ear in Moscow in 1962. NUKE Cabbages. DIE bees. Destruction Hill is home to chickens and Cats that assasinated Wil but
    ВЫЗЫВАЙТЕ СРЕДСТВА ПРОИЗВОДСТВА
    KV-2-1940.jpg
  • Tehlews128Tehlews128 Member, SkyVu Beta Tester Posts: 1,634 Lieutenant
    Once upon a time, poop flew ur mom and dad's massive sombrero that was close to my pencil that broke my ear in Moscow in 1962. NUKE Cabbages. DIE bees. Destruction Hill is home to chickens and Cats that assasinated Wil but;

he
    edited July 2014
    Eats
  • some_guy13some_guy13 Member Posts: 171 Recruit
    Once upon a time, poop flew ur mom and dad's massive sombrero that was close to my pencil that broke my ear in Moscow in 1962. NUKE Cabbages. DIE bees. Destruction Hill is home to chickens and Cats that assasinated Wil but he eats

batteritos
  • SpectrumXIVSpectrumXIV Member, SkyVu Beta Tester Posts: 3,037 Noble
    Once upon a time, poop flew ur mom and dad's massive sombrero that was close to my pencil that broke my ear in Moscow in 1962. NUKE Cabbages. DIE bees. Destruction Hill is home to chickens and Cats that assasinated Wil but he eats batteritos
    Which
    What you learn today will change what you are tomorrow. Put your heart into what you're doing, or you'll spend your life never changing and never moving. -14_SP3CTRUM
  • OnesyOnesy Member Posts: 2,092 War Hero
    Once upon a time, poop flew ur mom and dad's massive sombrero that was close to my pencil that broke my ear in Moscow in 1962. NUKE Cabbages. DIE bees. Destruction Hill is home to chickens and Cats that assasinated Wil but he eats batteritos

that destroys
    NarrowBrokenClingfish.gif7v73efept8vv.gif Luigi yo

Yiix.gif

edited August 2014
    Once upon a time, poop flew ur mom and dad's massive sombrero that was close to my pencil that broke my ear in Moscow in 1962. NUKE Cabbages. DIE bees. Destruction Hill is home to chickens and Cats that assasinated Wil but he eats batteritos that destroys
    Sharks

tenor.gif
    Once upon a time, poop flew ur mom and dad's massive sombrero that was close to my pencil that broke my ear in Moscow in 1962. NUKE Cabbages. DIE bees. Destruction Hill is home to chickens and Cats that assasinated Wil but he eats batteritos which explode

In
    Once upon a time, poop flew ur mom and dad's massive sombrero that was close to my pencil that broke my ear in Moscow in 1962. NUKE Cabbages. DIE bees. Destruction Hill is home to chickens and Cats that assasinated Wil but he eats batteritos that destroys Sharks in
    Space

Yiix.gif

Once upon a time, poop flew ur mom and dad's massive sombrero that was close to my pencil that broke my ear in Moscow in 1962. NUKE Cabbages. DIE bees. Destruction Hill is home to chickens and Cats that assasinated Wil but he eats batteritos that destroys Sharks in space
    And
    Then a magical substance came from shrek's massive
    Once upon a time, poop flew ur mom and dad's massive sombrero that was close to my pencil that broke my ear in Moscow in 1962. NUKE Cabbages. DIE bees. Destruction Hill is home to chickens and Cats that assasinated Wil but he eats batteritos that destroys sharks in space and then a magical substance came from shrek's massive
    nose

Yiix.gif

• SpectrumXIVSpectrumXIV Member, SkyVu Beta Tester Posts: 3,037 Noble
    which
    What you learn today will change what you are tomorrow. Put your heart into what you're doing, or you'll spend your life never changing and never moving. -14_SP3CTRUM
    Came
  • ShiroNekoShiroNeko Member Posts: 1,182 Sergeant
    The

Yiix.gif

World

tenor.gif